Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I hate Shilpa Shetty.

I hate Shilpa Shetty. I hold her responsible for many wasted hours inside the bathroom doing things I shouldn’t be doing during my school days. I hold her responsible for all those wet dreams. For all those hard moments. For all those desires which was of no use. Wish I had listened to our Maths teacher in school. He used to warn us, the boys, that life will give you two choices. Pleasure by hand or pleasure by mind. The more you learn maths, the more your mind will enjoy, which will give you the ultimate satisfaction in your life. Bullshit! Majority of us choose pleasure by hand. I used to buy hot post cards and store them secretly. And as the night descended I used to take out those hot stuff and indulge in nocturnal pleasures. And pictures of Shilpa Shetty with her flat stomach and enticing belly button – it was too hard to control. It just became an un ending flow.

Today when I look back at those days I feel sorry for all those wasted hours! All those wasted energy! Only if I could recover all those lost moments! Inch by Inch, Bit by Bit! I copuld have reclaimed by life back, set things up in order. But that’s life! As you grow old things get taken away from you and you only realize when you have lost it. Wish I had listened to my Maths teacher and indulged in the intellectual pleasures. But then who is responsible for this? I hold Shilpa Shetty responsible. God knows how many young souls she has corrupted. I am not her only victim. Probably you are also. Just think of your youner days! Maybe some other actress. Or some actor?

Thanks to Lalit Modi I am enjoying Rajasthan Royal’s corrupted deal in the IPL and the consequent income tax raids. And the predicament of Shilpa Shetty and his husband Raj Kundra! Till yesterday the whole world knew Shilpa Shetty to be one of the owners of Rajasthan Royals. But today with increased pressure she has twitted that she is just a brand ambassador of Rajasthan Royals. She has no shares. Her husband has. But unfortunately her husband’s name is not in the share holder list. What the hell Shilpa? I am keeping a close eye on you from my very young days! And the way you have exposed to move up the value chain, well this kind of lie was only expected. Instead of trying to bait rich fellows with your body, try to do something meaningful in your life.