Sunday, December 20, 2009

An Excellent Party!


Yesterday evening I attended my wife’s annual office party. The venue Worlds of Wonder, the entertainment park beside the Great India Place mall. It was a nice cute party with extremely friendly people all around. Initially I was a bit hesitant to go. I had a few hours of work at afternoon…this is extremely rare but once in a while work do pop up on Saturday. So was feeling like going to sleep but then decided to accompany my wife…was not feeling like staying at home alone. Besides I had heard loads of good things about her office folks, especially her boss and the country head. So was a bit eager to meet these two guys. And I met them at the party. They are extremely nice and cheerful. One is bound to feel comfortable in their company.





Dhol Bajdaa!!




This is scary!


Monibou and Toufi going to experience "free fall" soon!


Unlimited rides were one of the attractions of the party. I enjoyed the Disco ride and the car ride. The Disco ride was too much for my nerves. It was a classic case of heart in mouth situation…fucking scary but thrilling. The speed at which it was throwing us from one point to another was too much to bear…I felt that my head if going to crash once. After this ride decided not to take any more ride. This was enough to last a lifetime.

Unfortunately I was not able to find my whisky brand at the party. I generally prefer Teachers or BP these days. But found my university days’ brand there…Royal Challenge. RC, OC and Old Monk were the brands we could afford that time. Decided to take that. It was a good feeling, which can’t be explained in words. When you have something after years you are bound to feel a little excited. Good old hostel days. I missed my roommate Gopal. He was a big time RC fan who preferred to have it nit always even in summers. Later I realized that my brand was there. But the problem is I never asked. The food was tasty.

I encountered few gate crashers at this party. This is the first time I saw gate crashers. Generally read about them and recent Obama gatecrashers only made this subject more interesting. Two young couple entered the buffet area and enjoyed their food despite been caught by one of the office employee. Such shameless creatures. I guess the attraction of free excellent food is so much that the fear of getting caught and embarrassed in public do not affect them much. Shameless Salahis!!