Monday, December 7, 2009

Playing Devil For a Week!

I am getting very bad these days! I want people too lose money. I generally get this urge once a year during the Last week of November. Two years back during that time I lost Rs 35000 in few hours. I was day trading and I went short while the sexsex tanked bigtime. And I got screwed bigtime in the process. You want to know the stock name? Rei Agro! It killed me man. I bought few thousand at 92 using my leverage exposure. And it sweetly went down to 72 before I decided to sell everything off. And how lucky I was. It touched the abysmal depth of 60. Where the fuck was the circuit breaker? Bottomline this loss made me close my demat a/c forever. I promised myself that stocks are too hot and I donot have the balls to handle such hot stuff. Mutual funds are better for people who lack the balls…or should I say more risk averse?
But although I don’t trade I do trading indirectly. How? I advise my friends in office! I just give them tips....mostly during November end to celebrate my loss. And why would they take my tips? Why not? I have made an image of a guy who is an astute trader. Someone who knows the nuances of stock market like the palm of his hand. Deception is an art man! Just practice! It satisfies me so much when I see people losing money. But I do not directly advice them. What I have done is I have fabricated a story regarding befriending a young CFO in a cocktail party. As for his qualifications go he is an alumnus of London School of Economics and a CFA. Pretty respectable Huh? And whatever tips I convey...it flows indirectly… it is the CFO who has told me and I am doing a favour to everybody by sharing it. And I am a preety good story teller. I was about to enter a Film Institute as a student of “Direction and Screen Play writing”. So my skills are unquestionable! And I also believe in “if you can’t convince then just confuse”. Most of my preys fall in line when they hear CFO fundas. Too hard to resist type. Like I tell them Fidelity has picked up 28 lakh share in a block deal in xyz company. In two months this xyz company is going to be acquired by a blue chip at a huge premium. The balance sheet is not well so the company is looking for a buyer. And before anybody calls foul I stop my deception. I just do it for just a week maximum. It’s my way to celebrate my loss. You want to kick my ass……isn’t it? Kick it…I am least bothered.

My advice to all those people who trades on rumors…beware. Use your own judgment (if you have any)! There are thousands of devils like me who wants some long term fun! I am just a Kid in front of them. And you don’t want to be prey to those devils? Right?