Friday, December 25, 2009

I tried to copy Saif and got beaten black and blue!


Ok..now this is shameful but I wil not hide it. At least not with my Blog readers who tolerate my nonsense...you all are my real friends.

I got beaten (black and blue type) by my father 5-6 times during my entire school life. And this was one such instance. I went to my Aunty's house in my ancestral village for a marriage. Now her son had an Orchestra band. I called him the 'bandmasterdada'. I was the only kid in the house who was labelled 'the town boy'. People in villages respected the town guys! Not sure if the respect is still there in these times. Anyway my bandmasterda asked me if i can dance. There were lot of young kids inside. And yes one beautiful girl was there too. She was the youngest daughter of my Aunty's neighbor. Anyway i was angling her...people who donot know what angling is...well it is basicaly staring at the beauty. Trying to draw attention through the eyes. Once mastered its deadly! So this was an opportunity to impress her. And blood is warm when one is in high school. I gleely told yes...i can do super duper hit dance. Bandmasterda played this Safi Ali song "Pass wo ane laga jara" in his deck. If you remember the song you must have noticed horrific lustful pelvis thrusting throughout the entire song. And i was doing exactly that. And my dad entered the room all of a sudden. He was completely an uninvited guest. And the moment he saw me dancing like that he got the shock of his life. I cannot blame him. Any father will get upset seeing his only son copying those 'pelvic jhatkas'. So he caught hold of my ears and gave me quite a deadly few. Unsatisfied he caught hold of my hair and again gave me few more. Shameful chapter in my life. Wish i could meet that girl now whom i tried to impress. But I have no idea where she is. Must be happily married with two kids! And i have never done any pelvis thrusting after that. Once was enough. :)